Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Leatherr Rebel

October was a very good month for me because I got to see Rob Zombie (I LOVE HIM), and Alice Cooper live and it was probably the most memorable performances that I have seen. I felt so lucky to be able to see these two living legends.

I also won tickets the next week to see Black Label Society and that surprisingly was a very good concert and it also helped that it was FREEEEEE! Zakk Wylde is also legendary!! Most people wouldn't think of men in metal bands as having "fashion sense" but THEY REALLY DO!

So, this post will be dedicated to everything METAL \m/



Seraching through the internet, I found some gorgeous leather/faux leather jackets that can easily make any girl look a little more edgier.
Both of these jackets are from BB Dakota and are $210 and $238 dollars




Victoria Secret is also having an online sale and their leather jackets are $20-$30 off! Here are just a couple that are on the site:

I'm in love with the details on this one :)



Top Shop = <3

These two graphic tees are $40



This chain harness vest type thing is soooo coool and it's $55.

A tad bit pricey but I think it would be well worth it and it's definitely a statement piece. $110



This blouse is so adorable! I probably shouldn't be using the word 'adorable' in a post themed around metal but who cares? $70

Couldn't find this one in the American store but it's 30 euros :/ Whatever that means.


Now my favorite part...SHOES!

These are some of the coolest booties I've seen! They are by Camilla Skovgaard and are $565 :/ If I had that kind of money, they'd be mine in a second.


I love these shoes by Jeffrey Campbell. They are extremely popular because when I first looked at them which was a few weeks ago, they were out of stock and now only size 10 are available. I wish I could have a pair. They are very GaGa-esque. $159.95



The next two pairs of shoes are at www.bakersshoes.com
These "Clarissa" booties are super cute! They are $80


I'm sure not everyone will love these boots but I think they will make a statement and you will find everyone looking at your feet!
These are $200



Saw these Gianni Bini flats today at Dillards and I WANT. They are $50


These "A Touch of Tough" boots can be found at ModCloth.com and they are $45!


I hope you have enjoyed this post. I started it the first week of November and couldn't find time to finish it. Ughh...and sorry if it's really long. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment