Monday, July 19, 2010

The Hills ;(


I saw the finale while I was in Laredo. As the after show was happening I wish I could have blogged about it right then and there but sadly I did not have a computer :(
My favorite looks from the after show are from my favorite girls from the Hills.

Lauren Conrad wore a long-sleeved dress by Mandalay. I love the open back of this dress.

Audrina Patridge wore a sexy fuschia cut out dress. I love her hair. I'm kinda irritated that I cannot find who this dress is by.


And my FAVORITE!!! Whitney Port looked soooooo pretty in a very colorful Matthew Williamson dress from the Spring 2010 collection and paired it with Jimmy Choo snakeskin shoe boots.

I'm so sad that this show is over. It's been one of my favorite shows for a long time. But I guess we can all just watch The City now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment