Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Salt Premiere


OMG I cannot wait to see Salt! As you can tell I love Angelina Jolie!
And yay! Brad finally shaved his beard!

She arrived to the Premiere of her new action movie Salt in an sequined mini Emporio Armani BLACK dress and Ferragamo nude heels. I think she looks beautiful as always. But she could wear the most hideous dress ever and I would still think she looks beautiful.


Naomi Watts ,who supported her husband Liev Schreiber who stars in the movie, attendted the premiere wearing a silver Gucci mini dress paired with Gucci heels.


Kristin Cavallari attented the premiere wearing a grey dress from The Blonds. I really like the dress and the embellishments on the shoulder. However, her hair is a little blah. This look would have been wayy better if she would have worn her hair in a edgy updo or something.


I can't wait to see what Angelina is going to wear for the rest of the premiere for Salt! eee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment