Friday, June 25, 2010

ECLIPSE PREMIERE 2010

At the Eclipse premiere many Twihards were foaming at the mouth to just get a glimpse of their beloved Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. But I’m going to give you a glimpse of the fashion worn at the premiere. It consists of mostly black, lace, and pale colors but what can you expect from a premiere of a movie about vampires. BUT, there is a little sunshine at the end of this post :D

Some of my two favorite designers made appearances at the premiere: Elie Saab and Marchesa!



Kristen Stewart wore a white Elie Saab mini dress and paired it with Christian Loboutin shoes. At first I wasn’t really feeling the dress, but not that I look at it more, I actually really like it a lot. I’m glad she decided to wear a white color instead of the black that she has been wearing lately. BUT I would have loved the dress if it were just sleeveless.

Dakota Fanning wore an Elie Saab dress with Christian Loboutin heels and OMG do I love those shoes! The dress is gorgeous but I think she would have looked prettier if she would have worn a dress with a more vibrant color because this pale color make her look a little washed out. But maybe she’s just really into her role as a vampire??

Julia Jones wore a beautiful Marchesa sleeveless mini dress. I really love the dress on her, she definitely has the body and the complexion for it!


Niki Reed wore a light blue-feathered Marchesa dress for the premiere. I’m not really sure how to feel about this dress on her. Maybe it’s just the picture but I don’t think so. I even looked to see if the dress looked good on the runway but it looked kind of weird too. I guess I’m just not a fan of this dress or the way Niki wore it.

Anna Kendrick wore a bronze/brown Marchesa dress. I like this look for her. The dress works for her and she looks great in it. It’s an overall great dress choice!

AnnaLynne McCord wore a Nicole Miller nude dress for the premiere with matching shoes. I like the dress and the way it fits her but again, the color washes her out. And I don’t like the fact that she matched the shoes with the dress. Why not a red? Or any color really!


Elizabeth Reaser wore a black beaded lace Zuhair Murad mini dress to the premiere with Christian Loboutin shoes. I’m not really a fan of this dress. I feel like the transparent part in the middle with the black on the outside makes her shoulders look bulky.

Catalina Sandino Moreno wore a gun metal dress from the fall 2010 Andrew GN collection. I love this dress. The shoulders, belt, and the skirt, really pull the dress together. This is one of my favorite looks from the red carpet.


Jennifer Love Hewitt wore a black straples dress from the Dolce & Gabbana spring 2010 collection and from what I’ve been reading a lot of celebrities have been photographed wearing this dress. That would have just turned me off and I would have picked a different dress. But anyways, this dress is okay, I feel like I have seen this style before and her shoes are crazy! Not in a good way! What possessed her to wear those?

Like I said before in the Much Music Awards post, ASHLEY IS A GORGEOUS GIRL! WHY ISN’T SHE WEARING A DRESS THAT SHOWS HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS! Her hair and makeup look really pretty I just wish the dress did too. This bed sheet dress is from Alexis Mabille Couture and I really really want to be Ashley’s stylist.

Bryce Dallas Howard wore a Christian Dior dress and Bulgari necklace. I am in love with her hair, dress, and make up! This dress is fit for the Oscars. She looks like a ray of sunshine! I can’t say anything bad about her. I would have to say she’s probably the best dressed at this premiere.
I hope you enjoyed that! It took me awhile.
Photos: Getty, Wire Image, Film Magic, Splash News

No comments:

Post a Comment