Thursday, June 24, 2010

First post eva/ much music awards 2010

So here is my first post ever covering some of the fashion seen at the Canadian Award show "The MuchMusic Awards"! I hope you enjoy it!





Whitney Port decided on this Moschino little patterned mess and black heels for the awards show. I expect better from her since she is a fashion designer and all and she should know what looks good! It just looks so blah! Hopefully she’ll wear something better next time around!



Miranda Cosgrove appeared in a very fun and youthful Diane Von Furstenburg printed dress with Christian Loboutin shoes. I love Miranda Cosgrove’s outfit choice because she still looks her age, unlike a certain backwoods hillbilly that can’t be tamed …Anyways she is setting the perfect example that you can still dress edgy without showing EVERYTHING! Her shoes are adorable!!!

Kristin Cavallari’s dress looks a lot like chain mail. I would have liked it if the halter part was kept the same and the rest of the dress was like a flowy chiffon. Her make up and hair look beautiful though!


Oh Ke$ha…what can I say about this outfit…well it looks like a total mess. But this is her image and what she is probably going to dress like for every appearance she makes. At least it’s consistent though. I mean at least it’s not a crazy pattern and tribal paint all over her body. The walking stick thing is pretty weird but the shoes aren’t that bad?? :/



Ashley Greene is a stunningly beautiful girl but her Isaac Mizrahi dress that she wore for the Much Music Awards falls a little flat. With her appearances in the new Life Water commercials, I would have assumed she would have shown off her toned body but this dress just does nothing for her figure. I wish I could have dressed her…maybe one day!






And the best for last :D

I always love to see what Katy Perry is going to wear for her red carpet appearances and performances. For the Canadian Much Music Awards, she wore a barely there glittery blue mini dress by Ashish and Christian Loboutin nude pumps. However, it’s not one of my favorite outfits from her I still think she looks amazing in it. She definitely has the body for it and I LOVE that she chose to skip out on the wigs…although she really rocks the blue hair that she wore for the MTV movie awards.

2 comments:

  1. If only I could afford Christian Loboutin shoes. :( hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know :(
    i made a life goal for myself: whenever i have my first stable fashion related job, i'm going to buy a pair of loboutins and that will be the moment when i know that i have actually succeeded in life..lol maybe not that dramatic. but you know what i mean.

    ReplyDelete