Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Dresses/ Grown ups premiere 2010

Hiii everyone! This post is going to cover two looks from the premiere of the Grown Ups movie that was held in NYC.
Salma Hayek wore a YSL dress that’s perfect for summer and paired it with a red belt and shoes. It’s a classic outfit. I’ve always loved the colors black, red, and white worn together. She looks beautiful but I think the matching dress and belt are a little much. Right? Or is that just me. I don’t know! Killer shoes though!

Two pics because I felt like I had to show the back of this dress! it's so cute!@!!!#@!


Jamie Chung wore a Tibi watercolor silk dress. I love everything about the dress! The colors and the shape look amazing on her. I love that she chose to wear shoes with a lighter color because anything else would have clashed and been too busy.
IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE A SWEET ANGEL THEY SHOULD BUY THIS DRESS FOR ME! IT’S ONLY ABOUT 400 DOLLARS! THANK YOU

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I want the watercolor dress. GORGEOUS. btw, good blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks, jackie! omggg yesss it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete