Monday, June 28, 2010

A sudden realization; An epiphany

A very kind person on formspring made me realize even more (than I already did) that this blog can’t be all about red carpet. Although, I will admit I LOVE RED CARPET! I just love seeing dresses. Dresses are my favorite item of clothing to wear. I thoroughly enjoyed picking out a dress for homecoming/favorites/prom. I think I enjoyed it too much. If I could I would probably wear nothing but extravagant haute couture dresses and sleek evening gowns. I guess it all started when I was a little girl. I remember always looking forward to the big award shows like the Oscars so I could look at all the pretty dresses and pick my favorite one. Or even design a dress in my head so that I could pretend to walk the red carpet. So, I am going to try my hardest to come up with other things! I already have a couple in my head that I will try to work on tonight! Oh and please please please, if you have any suggestions please tell me! Thank you very much. :D




Oh and just for fun! Here is one of my favorite dresses eva!!! On the left you see this beautiful Givenchy dress on the runway and on the right you see it on the lovely Zoe Saldana! She wore this for the 2010 Oscars.

3 comments:

  1. :) hahaha I didn't mean to push anonymous when I sent that to your formspring... lol :) but once again, keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol i had a strong feeling it was you!! but thank you for sending me that.

    ReplyDelete