Wednesday, June 30, 2010

GAGA IS A MAN...in this photoshoot




Amazing stylist Nicola Formachetti and photographer Nick Knight have collaborated to shoot a men's fashion editorial for Vogue Hommes Japan. If you are an insane crazy Lady GaGa fan then these two names should sound very familiar. Anyways, the model in this shoot is supposedly "Jo Calderone". I don't buy it! IT'S OBVIOUSLY GAGA!
The website http://www.showstudio.com/ has some more pics from the shoot. If the model in these pictures is not Gaga then I feel really stupid and if it is then I think it's really cool that she decided to do this. Not many people are going to dress up like a dude for the sake of fashion AND she is fully aware of those rumors involving her lady parts. It shows that she doesn't take her self too seriously and doesn't care what other people think! I LOVE HER!

5 comments:

  1. THAT AIN'T EVEN A REAL PERSON!! it's obviously gaga look at the cheeks and nose!! i know you're kidding but still!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I was just frontin'. It really does look like her though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u always front you little cochino. why are you typing all correct now? wtf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might see a little boob bump in the second picture, to be honest...doesn't look like a pec to me, not defined the same...

    ReplyDelete